Saturday, March 19, 2011

How To Take Out Sony Xplod

A Photo a Day for 28 Days: Day 1 (A Tyrannosaurus Rex)


Note: to see if someone can tell me what author and what work is in the text is below.

I know. I've been so lost and away lately. Not that I have stopped writing, or reading the opposite. Not that I have forgotten the blog. I just been working. Working hard.

Among other things I've been on a project that is the Children's Writers Sitema Venezuela. A beautiful project to promote reading and writing. I can not ask more than the truth. Although it is not true, you can always ask for more, maybe I can ask for a few days a little longer time for me to do what I do.

During the month of February I participated in the contest one photo per day for 28 days at the School of Roberto Mata. It was unchanged. Take a photo every day for 28 days. Every day at 8:00 pm twitter was published in a theme and participants had until 12 pm the next day to take a picture and send it by email.

he decided to join me since the day I saw the ad contest, two weeks before the start date. The day that started and I had forgotten. By chance I checked the twitter and someone had the # UnafotoXdíaX28días, and empijamada and tucked in my bed I say 'pussy the competition. "Or did that day or was fried, as it was 1 February and the thing had started the night before.

I stopped and had my photo. 28 days ago I grabbed the camera, having reached the ground work laid to Clarissa, sometimes before bathe and eat, others having come to some compromise, running at 11 at night, others early in the morning before leaving a weekend in which it would be a night out in Caracas. Twice I went I had to go out at night to ask the compu-neighbor because CANTSHIT ABA had fallen, and once the proposal brain consumed me and I told my husband "I'm not."

Fortunately I left, because of nearly 200 people although I was not won a special mention. Literary mention it because all my pictures are related to literature, pen, books.

So now I'll attempt to show my photos. One each day. The day 1 was a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Nothing like getting out of bed and ready for sleep empijamada to give birth to a prehistoric animal. However, all the literary idea of \u200b\u200bthe animal must, because while I was doing I said to myself, the Tyrannosaurus Rex ate the words that were on the board. And so it began.

I hope you enjoy them. I enjoyed making them the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment