Monday, March 21, 2011

Letter Asking For Contributions For Support Staff

A Photo a Day for 28 Days: Day 2 (a cast)


This was the photo of Day 2. A cast. Thank God I discovered that I am not a doctor, because the truth to wrap the bear was a mess. Having overcome the trauma of ER thoroughly enjoyed the staging. This was one of the ones I liked.

Maybe I should not talk too much about the photo. Especially for those who are of school "picture should speak for itself." I'm from the school of relativism. Everything is relative. There are images that can not be alone. There are things that have meaning and has nothing wrong with explaining it. For example, without knowing anything about Picasso and Guernica, seeing the large box on the people it is difficult to digest the subject of the work. Definitely when you meet an author, his work, his intention to do it, how we see change. Even EMJD pass from love to hate and vice-versa. To pretend that art is like trying to talk one concerted a book without reading it. At least I see and what I studied. In any case, the debate is interesting.

course exercises my photos are still not works. Perhaps some day. In any case, whatever it is, undoubtedly, for everyone will be something different.

For me this picture has a meaning, is the game of literature is dangerous. It can leave you battered head piece. The game is represented by the teddy bear toy in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment