Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stabbed By Pets Insulin Needle

Confessions By Pera The 7 Dwarfs

Williams. It is with that name I'm signing some exercises in fiction. In this case Pera Williams decided to publish the version of the story of 7 Dwarfs Snow White. It is an exercise only. Of those that help stimulate creativity. Obviously not the invention of warm water. But that does not have invented does not mean that from time to time not worth trying.

Pera Williams collects the confessions of the 7 Dwarfs and their version of what happened in that place so far.

Dopey.

call me Dopey because people take me for a fool. By now I can do nothing do. It's like they say, breeding and lie down to sleep fame. Once you get labeled with something is almost impossible to get out. As if carrying a tattoo.

I've done the impossible by getting others to take into account dwarfs me otherwise. But it is complicated. I am the smallest and therefore I was always pampered, overprotected and even about scolded by the elders. I became sad. Silent. I built my inner world, although the outside I get much better than large ones.

Barely Snow White saw something told me there would be trouble. The big they sat before him instantly. Sure! Where else would you get a little woman who will do the housework? But I was clear that everything in life has its price. It was too good to be true. And as the saying when something seems too good to be true usually is.

Yet I admit. I am fond of her. He had a sweet voice, singing all the time, was given to animals and I think that pure souls are recognized for their relationship with animals.

She served us with apparent detachment, but after everything that happened I'm sure it was a way to vent a deep loneliness. She was wounded, helpless. Now I understand that this lack of luster in the eyes was emptied pain, betrayal and disappointment.

Who would have thought that sooner or later come to past collect the outstanding account and would take us ahead?

Indeed. One day a fairy, and poisoned Snow White. We tried to save her. Could not. But if he could kiss of a prince. It is conventional wisdom is right, checkbook kills lover, or in this case suitors, because even though we are a group of dwarves, are a great guy.

She kept her promise to take us with it. And we try, but we missed our home. Our work. The brilliance of the stones extracted, the singing of "Aiiihooooooo!" Every evening at the end of the day. That was what gave us life. In addition, sobrĂ¡bamos in that castle. The prince was not at all comfortable with our habits and her pregnancy she became unpredictable. One day crying for the slightest comment, the next day laughing at a joke without grace.

Shortly after we returned to the cabin. Snow White ever visited us less. Something in her changed. As if the death of the old witch's grave had been a part of it. His innocence, or perhaps the rivalry needed throughout the story.

So Snow White became superficial. Would always wearing the latest fashions. Yet our stones promising villas and castles on journeys that we do together and a big house next to his palace that was going to build. None of that happened and I suddenly realized that the seven were as sad as that day when we thought we had lost. It was because in fact we had lost.

A day walking through the forest I met an old woodsman. He looked tired and dirty, and overwhelmed by life. I offered him some food and as I was stupid face began to talk to me, like my supposed stupidity were a guarantee that he would not repeat the confidence that I was doing.

- I was about to kill her, "I said. - I was asked to tear his heart, but could not. I had no strength. She was innocent. Instead, I killed a pig and gave that to the Queen as proof of the murder he sought. I forgave him of life. The saved. And yet. Still, I have been banished. He has made me one, when if you get to see me owes everything. That whiteness was once a reflection of purity that captivated me, now is the pallor of resentment.

I moved stunned ears. There was no doubt he was referring to Snow White. I blushed with rage and pain, which the woodcutter took as a clear sign of my incompetence to understand his words. But I understand everything very well.

Snow White we used to hide and eventually got her prince, the castle and happiness forever.

But life takes many turns and one way or another did not escape that had ripped out his heart. Never mind that the woodcutter has been delivered to the box body died of a wild pig, the soul that was in there was that of Snow White.

What happens at the end is you can not escape your destiny. The Snow White was killed, our stand alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment