Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Is The Best Frabric For A Tight Pencil Skirt

Good Morning, Please, Thank You Later


MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

does not much was in Automercado, I went to the butcher and entry, without notice to the butcher said, "Does ground beef?" He disappointed me and I smiled and replied: "Hello."

I said good morning, I asked my flesh, I took my package and left the chest beating market giving me mental.

"You're rude. You are the last straw. Where will you educated? How could you think talking to someone and not say first: Good morning. You think you're so educated, so read, so intellectual, because the intellectual is too big for you. Want to read a lot of Magic Mountain, so you should get is the Manual de Carreño. Rude. "


After spending the pain and bad mood I was thinking, definitely education, good manners, have given way to abuse and aggression. We forget something as basic as "Good morning.

remembered an incident at a pharmacy in the middle east of the City of Fury. I was about seven or eight months pregnant. With three things in hand I stand to make the checkout line, there were three people ahead of me.

In this case the store manager made a gesture with his hand, I smiled and said aloud, "Lady, come over here." Me belly was so heavy I did not mind the lady, beginning to walk and a man, between thirty and forty years is grinding me, almost pushing me and put me in front of the box he was opening the manager.

The manager says, "Lord, forgive, but first I want to meet the lady. "And I said. The guy answers "no buddy, I want to pay this first." The manager would insist, and I because I hate conflict and confrontation, and that day I felt more than usual Flower Power say: "Do not worry, to Treat It it, if one learns something with these bellies is to be patient. "

The dude paid at a rate thing left sock to Flash Gordon. He ran out without my face, no apology, not a tall tale style friend, is that I'm doing poo, I need this lomotil. "I wonder whether that be at any time of day have said, "Today I will jackknife to a pregnant chama, 1 point for me, 0 for her."

Sometimes it seems that how we live. We swore a living because we went first to a stoplight. There are people missing off the car and yell, "JA-Jaaaa me I've gone through three cars today, I win 3-0." Few people ask you step, I apologize if it would clog traffic lights, let alone what happens when you are leaving and looking for the shaman in the schools.

What can you learn a child whose father or mother stands in the middle of the road for him or her down? Simple, "the street is mine. I unemployment where I please. "And best of all," the back, then wait. "There is no worse hell than go through the vicinity of a school at certain times.

Parked cars blocked the street, man crossing like no one had taught them "look both ways, wait for cars coming and then not pass. If not, make a sign, waiting for that halt, and then dried. "

understand that it is not so easy. But to what extent we have to get the grip? How about to enter the place and even say good morning? I was reminded of that stage of the school, where we pounded the rules The Good Citizen, Good Listener, Good Speaker. Remember that if someone entered the room, all we had to stop and say in unison and very hard, "Bueeeeenoossss Díiaaaaaasssss."

What happened to this? He stayed on the road. With our sense of "otherness."

People love to say you can not do anything for the country because either I'm not political, I am an entrepreneur, or do not like the opposition, or do not like anyone , or I have no money, or I have no time or because I got tired of marching. All this may be very valid, but the truth is that sometimes one thinks things are impossible input to comply. So either you wash your hands with no remorse.

I have to do something mean to put a bit and behave better. Beginning with respect for others, then we have the authority to demand respect, and in turn we will respect. Nothing more contradictory than attacking someone because they treated you badly.

Frankly I'm sick of seeing old spoiled in supermarkets, they tell you that ordered the shelves, "Look millet, that does not get well." Unnerves me to see how people would bring a dish and is unable to say "thank you" or "give me a mineral water, PLEASE." People do not say this is the says "is that here they treat you like shit." "this country is that people are increasingly ugly and rude."

Ironically, as the superior thermal unit is created with the worst behavior. In the end, class and humility have nothing to do with education. I pains me to say, when I acted as incarnated so so rude.

Although we recognize that speech hurt aggressive and disrespectful we are pasting. Someone sold us the idea that being educated, conscious of others, is weak. Convinced us. Finally, if one is not polite, you go through many things but never brave and much less educated or intelligent.

The standard should be even a day without: "Good Morning, Please, Thank You Later."

* By the way, to give the credit it deserves the star was Pharmacy Manager: Farmatodo


0 comments:

Post a Comment