Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pokemon Para A Ti84plus

what brought us Baby Jesus says


This happened several weeks ago. I go to the bathroom to change clothes, I look in the mirror and say do you know? The answer is immediate: yes, of course I know. We met two years ago exactly. At that point I went through my mind the future like one of those independent films and crazy. Fat, the well-worn, failing to take, fatigue, stretch marks, pain, early today, two months without a life of its own, and waiting. Waiting. Waiting. God, for being impatient like me how heavy the wait.

A couple of tests and a visit to the doctor more was later confirmed. The Child Jesus came earlier this year and brings to the louse nothing more and nothing less than a Herminta / a. I was happy. But it's funny. Finding out you're going to have a second dude is not the same thing when it comes the first. At least in my case. It is not the same when you know everything to expect. Ultimately, like anything worthwhile in life everything has its price. Motherhood is one of the most beautiful that one can live, and have your child as you is not easy. It is not easy for anyone, or having natural childbirth, or who has a son by Caesarean section, or adopting, or who treats his nephews because he decided that was not her belly.

I felt guilty. I said. What horror! And then I thought, it makes no sense to feel guilty. After all you are a human being, you are entitled to feel that something that changes your body so radically and change your life in so many ways you cause mixed feelings. Sometimes I think the guilt is that the vast majority of literature on parenting is pink. Books moms Lisita round bellies, navels beautiful, perfect skin and no cellulite buttocks, while one is more like a pin, the navel is like Alien The Eighth Passenger, the skin is not to hire you Oil of Olay and ass is the size of an airport. Not to mention hormonal the whole package.

The truth is that the mother makes me lie to the book that makes you a list of near-clinical paranoia about everything you can not eat, do not even think about. In truth there are some that if one follows the letter of miracle and you stand in your bed. Not to mention the amount of "advice" that you get the whole community. Do not eat cheese, do not eat bread, do not take sun, heat passes, will not be cold, do not go near people with the flu, do not you come near drunks, mussels, to hippies bad vibes, do not drink milk, you know the neighbor of a friend of my cousin tried a spinach tart was the end, intensive care, blood transfusion, horror.

And worse because the advice that "you can not do" (eye is not NO YOU SHOULD NOT, big difference) are the "advice" on what to do. You have to swim, take Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9, eat eggs, meat, eating vegetables, drinking lots of products high in calcium (and you all confused do not and could not drink milk?), Take vitamins, fruit all colors except the yellow too, plus is all the stimulation, you have to add music to the belly, especially Mozart, Beethoven, too, none of Stravinsky, Wagner even speak, has to hold lanterns, ice and then put a hot lamp ( is not and should not be cold?) you have speaking, reading stories, but not the Bible, not Baby Einstein, because they claimed they because a child turns out that Nebraska did not come to Harvard and that they had put the damn disquito from fetal and nothing, so that rubbish boot capitalist.

Then there is the best, the weight issue. Even Mr.'s parking lot has to do with your weight. Now that fashion is not gaining weight, God save you the daughter of a neighbor you see Toronto in hand, because, you are the high mija, what it looks like you have not heard of gestational diabetes, pre- clamsia, the eclampsia, childhood obesity, in addition to all her friends who have had children out of the clinic with the same clothes he wore before pregnancy, instead you love, you will not be able to put that ass in a black bag and extra large garbage. If there are people who look at you and says that belly is a button which, if not eat that how you think when you're dieting because you had been unlucky enough to order a fruit salad when you went out to eat with your friends, it turns out that you die of heartburn, you're thirsty and feel that nothing more you'll smell something tasty in your mouth.

course, one uses all common sense, but part of you during pregnancy is thought things twice. After all, your brain tells you what if it is true that cows Venezuela in 2007 crossed with a cow imported from the United Kingdom called Sue and it might soon be seen in our mad cow meat?, this is when you hear telling the landlord, lord knows why, instead of the center brings the churrasco steak grouper , and of course, the shaman who is the friend of your husband (who has no shaman) you start to say that none of her friends who have had shaman is able to eat fish and less simple, because it turns out that it has been found that the mere nothing in currents that are loaded with mercury, and also today is not fresh fish anywhere. Then say, for mija, as any of those friends, or people that gives these "tips" studied medicine and obstetrics and gynecology, as they write a column of love and pain, simply because I asked and I'm going to eat.

All these scenes flashed through my head the first day. Until I remembered the most important advice I gave my beloved obstetrician, both for the pregnancy to motherhood can not stop the bullshit that people tell you, that's all you can not do during pregnancy. And people are many books. One thing is for information and over the Martha Colomina, ie collective hysteria. After all, pregnancy is very personal, with its wonderful things, indescribable, exciting and with his hard hand, costs above, incomprehensible.

I said. With the whole package, the truth is I do not change this experience for anything in the world. And like everything in life, you have to get the most benefit. Live intensely. Enjoy it. After all, is something that happens and only the memory. I realized I had much to say about pregnancy, and it was not the only one who felt the same. So I invented a beautiful project that will one day share with you, and that is slowly taking shape. Besides, as nothing in life is alone, my baby (say it was him or her) brought me a beautiful job opportunity. And also tell them what it is.

So well, if I've lost these weeks blogosphere, it was not abandonment, it was because the hormones made me do was write an uphill struggle. I wanted to be in bed, reading, running to throw up, I spent December almost without stopping the bed. I hope not goat's mouth, but I think the worst is happening, and slowly back to being me again. Again, life, God and baby give me the fundamental lesson of motherhood: be patient. Yet there is another that applied when I had my lice but I realized when I learned of the arrival of this louse / a: accept you as you, love you as you are, take the good, but bad in any reality. Only then can you become free.

I thank my children because I believe that there is no better gift than to learn to love in freedom.

'll tell them how it grows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment