Monday, January 10, 2011

Stages Of Emphysema Symptoms

Follies

I've already said a thousand times, I can not write hungry. Why? I do not know. I can not really do anything when I have hunger. I need my fuel to keep. Also I have to eat slowly. Eating is a ritual. I like to be interrupted when I'm eating. I like to eat alone. "That speaks very badly of me? I do not know. Most people are traumatized by eating alone. I do not.

While not the same eating alone in your house to eat alone in the street. But I do not mind eating alone in the street. It helps me think. It keeps me from thinking. I agree myself. Why not? Because they are always waiting for others who do. Sometimes I say, you know what girl? You deserve a massage. And I call and I am. Others say, you deserve a chocolate. I also say, do not deserve anything and that's wrong.

So I'm here I have several days without writing on the computer. We have distanced ourselves. All relationships are like that. I got tired a bit. He gave me neck pain, back pain, anxiety, need air. No way. I started thinking that maybe it was better to write by hand. A time at least. What can I say? I like my handwriting, but not pretty and it's like me. Chiquita. Almost no time. And hardly understood. I like it. I like the ink and paper. I like my notebooks. I like to reread my books.

I also felt bad physically. I have something there that will not let me sit here in peace. It's a bit of apathy, perhaps, is like a general state of body. Yeah right, there is much doubt, confusion. Did I mention I need a tutor? Buscármelo Should it? I know you do not think the same, but you want to tell you, I sometimes think I can not alone. Yes, I have to go it alone.

I do not like predicting the future. I like to feel rushed. I do not like writing with hunger. I do not like waiting. Already come. I will eat. Then I'll tell you something I have to tell you. Later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment