Friday, December 17, 2010

Ikusa Valkyrie Stream

Back

One things I love about photography is the most obvious. See something from different points of view. You never really know what is the one you closer to the truth. Sometimes it seems that getting close to things look better, but enough to get you to the movies and is the only option you sit in the front row to understand that sometimes things up when you see nothing.

Sometimes you have to get away, get lost in other worlds, given spaces. I think especially if you need something in life, is space. Sometimes when you go away you see everything more clearly, add more items to the box and put things in context.

That's what I did this day. It's been several things in my life I'll tell little by little and maybe made a point I felt somewhat overwhelmed, tired, depressed, to the extent that sit in front of this screen gave me the same tachycardia that I generate more than three coffees in one day.

So I left, I took my queue of books, crossed out the number 20, Daniel Pennac, Poor School, beautiful especially for those who were not great students, then took some books that were not there , one for the book club, such as Alvaro Mutis, Las Nieves del Almirante and Stefan Sweig Eternal Eyes Brother, and another of Sweig who lent me a friend Chess Fiction, beautiful and exciting three last.

I started with number 14, Suite Française by Irène Nemirosvsky, and took the books from my friends Toto Aguerrevere and Eva Ekvall. A tasty, fun and fresh, and the other a book that I believe strongly, and would like to discuss in a separate post, when you find the right words.

I went to bookstores, I received a gift and I added a few more books to the queue literary

73. Betray the memory of Hector Abad Faciolince

74. Papers of an Old Charles Bukowski

indecent

75. Dirty Havana Trilogy by Pedro Juan Gutierrez

And I found the copy that you thought was gone for The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz, to resume and finish a book I was wrapping.

remembered not let me have time to wrap books, so focused was on my own writing, that reminds me that you can not write if no one reads. Well, it's all you can you can, but really the writer's soul and heart understands it, the end can not, do not get to where you have to get it would be like shooting a fully darkened room.

I returned to photography with two beautiful projects that have me very excited. Anyway, I walk on this path. A path that every day I have more attachment and I enjoy most, a road that has become not only a right but a shelter. The truth is that I am a lucky person because I live and the flame, the engine of my life is a passion for writing and photography, adventure which I give with great dedication.

Actually there is nothing in this life doing what one loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment