Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sealed Lead Acid Battery Charger Circuit For 6v

A Christmas Message

Author: Franco Soldi

Man lives on average about 70 years, if you're lucky. This means seventy springs, seventy and seventy winters Christmas. "Seen in this way does not seem long right?

hard for me to remember the last Christmas I spent with my family. It is sad to think that fate has separated us so much and we are each in a different corner of the planet. I remember a great table, the grandparents in the head all talking about some momentous things, I'd have five or six years so I was anxious that everything ended up as Santa Claus had to go through there that night.

I remember how my father helped me leave my shoes in the right place so that Santa will not be mistaken gifts. I took hours to fall asleep dreaming of the dream the next morning. Upon awakening all was joy, toys, smiles, breakfast and hot chocolate panetonne. At that age I do not remember or focus problems. Everything seems to be paused in the mind of a child during the holiday season.

What I remember most is being with my parents, their hugs and affection. I think at the end of our seventy Christmas, they always go faster than you expect to remember those moments, this little letter you wrote your son, the loving kiss your partner, the feeling of being all together no matter how good or bad , abundant or frugal Christmas table.

What you remember of Christmas? If you think about images in the past that come to your mind? For some in December is a month sad, all we have had good and bad times but it is our time, our history and each with its unique flavor are part of our passage through life.

think that our religion and our beliefs are to a large group of people to celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ and the ways we say it is a time of giving. I love people watching at malls in the last days before Christmas Eve. It's crazy the tenders, screams, endless queues and children running. Basically

human beings have a need to give then do not take advantage of low logic judgments. There is nothing wrong with giving nice gifts to your children but also make them the gift the ability to give and share. Why not try this year to buy some cookies, chocolates and take your kids to a nursing home or an orphanage to help you to give Christmas to someone who does not have anything or anyone. Hard to even imagine but I'm sure when you do Christmas enter through the front door in your heart and your home.

The truth is I do not pretend to tell you how to live your celebrations or your party, much less tell you how to live your life, I have only intended to share with you moments and thoughts that have changed my way of being and I was invited to see the world from a different perspective. I just want to tell you life is too short. This Christmas will be the last for many human beings and nobody has had time, "make it worth" and you'll realize that prevails when a person does something special for someone else.

Make Christmas. Discover the power of a smile, a hug and love you. Give now. Revive the message.

Confucius used to say: "Live every minute of your life when you die you would like to have lived."

I wish you Merry Christmas with love wherever you are dear anonymous reader.

0 comments:

Post a Comment