Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Poptropica How To Beat Nat

All You Need is Love Greetings

These days I thought about the ability of some films to thrill, like those in which Meg Ryan cries when Tom Hanks finally confesses that she is madly in love with her, or where Keira Kneightly hear the words " I love you, Most ardently. "I could not help me get to mourn.

not crying her eyes out. These are just a few tears, the same that I leave at the end of Love Actually when the writer asks the Portuguese to marry him. Hence if it is stretched mucus. Makes me run to the street and stopping cars to tell drivers "The Portuguese said yes to the writer!"

Perhaps this is the kind of movie that makes connoisseurs wrinkling the nose, squint and say "By God!" A little as I do (zero one on the ballot I admit) when someone talks about a best seller as one of the books they'll hate The Da Vinci Code. Soil deep breath and say something like "is not actually read a lot of best sellers" or throw me a "please, evil plots worked, completely implausible and full, full of clichés."

I imagine that the same celluloid lovers tell my pathetic taste in regard to the seventh art. Yes, I fainted with Sense and Sensibility, I piss me laugh with Tommy Boy and I acknowledge that I know by heart the parliaments of Steel Magnolias and what the Wind.

I said a couple of posts I did not want to see more suffering in the film, the thing I like "light and fluffly," as my good friend Dani. And yes, the truth is I can not help it. I can not help little women mourn when he was given the piano to Beth, and worse when she dies and tells Jo, the writer incidentally, is not as brave as her, and that although it is in heaven, it will be hard not to miss her. I always gave as anger stay with Laurie Jo not only in the movie because Christian Bale is so beautiful, but in the book too, but the truth is that the German writer is a dream.

Certainly many of these films are Malaz and my dad would say, one can feel the neurons die while he sees as Legally Blonde. Still, there is something for the couple, the happy ending, to see people know and resolving obstacles to join. Perhaps it is because reality is so abject and so different. Maybe it's because the script is finished with the tune just as lively and we did not join the party in which Tom Hanks tells Meg is sick of it all the time claiming not help enough, that he he wants is a night out with friends, and Meg tells him she is the one who is fed up, that was where all the romance of those days when he sent emails and such and whatnot, that failure will be sending the to another.

No. That's not what you teach. Moreover, even make part two. Meg and Tom are separated, then do not look like Tom with his suitcase out of the apartment leaving Meg carajitos the two, just so when it is your call Friday and says, "Meg, look is that it could go tomorrow, because tonight is that complicated to me." complicated to me is code for: I have an ass to me said he wants to go out with me today and I really want to take lead, now total would not do much with the buddy.

None of this is seen. That's why I like bad movies. Maybe that's why they mourn me, maybe it's something of melancholy, of knowing what you are away from reality, the impossible, the dream of this generation Disney is having to face a number of things for which no prepared us.

Sometimes I wonder what Jane Austen would have written had he been alive and well living in 2010? I would like to get into those shoes. Incidentally, the film Clueless is a vulgar plagiarism of the plot of Emma, \u200b\u200bI do not know if they ever knew about, but should, because it is grotesque and copied everything.

Anyways ... I love my stories tripeo cheap, and the not so glorious because there are movies like Casablanca, where you no choice but to fall in love with Humphrey Bogart. I always wonder, is it that Ingrid was happy with Victor? Will Rick ever find it again? It would have been spectacular, the look when the Nazis were gone to Paris and found it in a cafe wearing blue. Of course ... sometimes you love in order not to collapse must be impossible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment