Monday, November 8, 2010

Building Cheap Sets For Film

The "Za-Spend" Married to the Venezuelan


The "Za" spent " is that friend that when they bring the bill grabs, looks three times, peeling the eyes, says "Shit! But it can not be. "Crease the face, raise your hand, call the waiter and says," Compa, looks okay, if you had told me that the lemonade cost five thousand bowling in 1500 (a Za-spend does not speak in Bolivar strong accent on the subject of thousands and millions is essential) had not asked. It was frappé, are you sure it's not that you're charging me the frappé? "

The Za-spend is one that puts teipe to shoes with pride, which is defined pajamas as "clothing whose state no longer qualifies to be used in public. "After all, a Za-spend is not a scruffy, is a person who says" I'm not going to spend money on clothes that no one will see, use the one with hollow point .

I have several Za-spend in my life. I will not complain, though some admit they are cases of court record. Is one that starred in a shameful incident with his shoemaker confidence. It took the pair of shoes as always, for the parapet. The shoemaker was looking at the shoes and said, "Look, I want to give this talk, it really gives me something with you, you must be going wrong. Go with this reaches you for another pair. When will you bring me harm. "

course did not accept the money but had to go buy other shoes, all the while thinking" That's what it cost John a last remiendito?, what pod goes! this is the height of wastefulness. "And of course when she went to pay what the seller told him was" What?! Why shoes made in China for a boy to win three cents per hour? What body is you! "

In the same event another of my Za-spent one day he tells me to accompany him to buy a shirt for a special event. A friend from work had recommended this shop with a famous designer name capital.

was Saturday and the store was empty, but my hand culebrero identified the designer himself in person behind the counter. We attended the best, I thought we were going to do with face: "My friend, the Tijerazo is for the other side." Well, I served as a deterrent.

My buddy was tested several shirts and until he got one he liked. He tells the man, ready I took it. Is walking to the box, and says, "Ah, but how much is coming out?" (We're talking about four years ago) "Two million, one hundred." "I will." Says my friend and me inside , sissy dick you do not learn what the hell you came. "You're telling me a shirt, which is made of fabric and about six to eight buttons cost two million bowling. It sucks, you are what you're crazy. "

The truth is that the designer himself like a gentleman, did not say anything and left. And of course my Za-spending not mortified when I said I had told the mismísmo I was crazy to charge it, rather he was proud "Well, somebody has to say is he's crazy, that is the salary of a person." Ok, it was right But still, I felt sorry.

There Za-spend that go much further, as the once in a trip that we decided he was in charge of renting the car and although we were seven rented one for five. Because "these companies will always fuck you, you get a limo and you nail her, when the five-seven perfect fit." This time it was the reinvention of so-called mother of all that was told. He happy, because in the end proved that where they fit five seven one is spared the difference.

The corduroy once went with his wife, his mother and her daughters, and decided that the airport hotels are a scam. "These bugs will stick because they know they're screwed." So he decided he was going to rent a motel he had gotten by Google Earth or something like that as was next. "That is, the same, but without my keys."

course when arrived they were, some truckers and the type of reception did not understand why a Venezuelan had called to book what was almost a temporary shelter. They could go to another hotel because the plan was to arrive, leave your luggage, go to a Cirque du Soleil function, return, sleep and catch the plane very early the next day. So they had to sleep with the noise of tractor trailers and the people pulling all night. Mom's face was worthy of Televisa.

However, in my Za-spend is one that has been the jackpot and whose story was the one who tipped me to write this post. This is a za-spend that together with other za-friend spent gripping account and start (only others renounce them that) "Aha, you put fifteen more because he had three contours your plate."

-za is a one day was spent Movistar a call saying he had a plan called "Speak," Pegao "she grabbed a Za-spent because you know that these plans are just to fuck and get you more money seeing the face of stupid. But he called me and said "chama, do you have that pegao speaking?" Since then rang me and when I called I said "poof, you have Speech-Pegao. I do not. " Just call her because you love them equally.

In any case, this Za-spent, was in surgery and recently when I was coming out of anesthesia nurses came to change the bed. Her all drugged asleep and began to mumble something. It was "Go porfa, I'm drugged, quítenme the moon, the lunar quítenme, let me take the anesthesia." Turns out from the astral projection of anesthesia the woman was able to return, to pray that a mole removed. Stunned nurses did, after all "Who the hell after an operation ending cries for him to make another and enclose all in one combo?

This Za-spend what has proud, "chama, took the anesthesia, surgery and subsequent check-up." These nurses talk about it for years. "Remember the Geva, when we were going to go to the room we did get the moon."

Now, why the name Za-spent? Easy, do not roll much the car because "za-go" do not wear new clothes only once every six months because "za-go" because they do not trot when jogging shoe rubber ... eeee-XACT.

course one thing is a Za-spent and another is a Houdini. A Houdini is that disappears when you pay. And that is in another category. The Za-spend is pichirre, but honest. The Za-spending gets angry, but in a way that one would laugh. The Za-spent one wants.

Raise your hand if you know one or more "Za-spent." What's more who has not had to acknowledge "is true, if not for you I would not these real savings. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment