Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What Year Were Women Allowed To Drive

another idea


MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

} I believe that when the bottle was little I got scratched gramophone needle. Yes, I mean full. I admit. Is a defect, and I know I annoy many people who see me and say "this Geva must meet a daily quota of words, or what?" I speak as to drive me crazy: Manu you should have a radio program.

have told me so much that I plan to record some stuff in Garage Band and mounted here. Who knows? For the rest I do not know how to ride a radio program. No way to go to Union Radio and "Good ... yes, I come because my friends and my family say I should have a radio program."

I guess the guard. "Eee, Miss please if you please, stop by here. "Of course that would point toward the front door, where I launched and in the cartoons.

The irony of all is that the character that moves my "input" on the radio is Martha Colomina. I told you that I love to imitate voices and my favorite is Martha Colomina. My dad told me yesterday, "If something happens to Martha, you're going to have to take his place."

And I think, because if something happens to Martha more than an old will enter in shock. Martha is like a drug, accelerates chick puts nerves, is like that of Trillonario.com propaganda in the end the Chinese put your head in the tank and the dwarf suicide.

The truth is that sometimes I think that even the blog would be nothing if they could hear. For example, the post of Miss Venezuela. Here we did the version with the voice of Maite, the voices of the misses. Too funny.

In any case, is a project I have out there. I do not know what to do, because next year I have to start making decisions about little something to let me get me some copper as I finish assembling the books. I'm afraid to end on the highway with my stories in one hand and the racket that kills-flies in the other.

already

I enrolled in the course of literary translations, but as I say, come on people with the subject of a radio program. And the idea goes round and round me in the head. So maybe it makes sense to do the course of speech instead of translations.

The truth is that for a year and a half had called a friend because he wanted to do a pilot, but had to Clarissa in the stomach and in the end she was born and do not push anything. Perhaps the ideal would be to call again.

I'd be on the radio. I think my program would be called something like: 21,000 Leagues Under in gamelote: Just what the world needed more people to talk nonsense.

Oops. I have another macabre idea that just occurred to me. My God, my brain I have to put a brake and a tutor, because it goes to ten thousand per hour inventing pods.

My version of Forrest Gump is: life is like a box of chocolates, try them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment