Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wall Paint For Black And Red Floor

Los Gringos that never existed


few years ago my parents were trip with friends. My parents were three couples, Alejo and White, and Pepe and La Nena, all part of the group of friends of those of "life." In fact my mother studied with White in the school, ie had known still did pee on it. And like everything else in Caracas, La Nena premium was half White, so everything was mixed up as he could.

Total that the six had gone to eat at a restaurant and decided to order a wine that was apparently very good. A La Nena, who rarely drank, he liked and well ... scratch.

course spent two days laughing at the poor woman could not with your mouse and continued their journey. A couple of days later they threw another rumba that this time he became older. My dad and my mom stayed more time walking around town, and came up to his hotel room realized that Joe and Nena had The door hung the sign was blessed DO NOT DISTURB alongside up the news of breakfast with a very modest request.

As friends you were to know all the tricks, hobbies, dotage, stories rugged and hidden. My dad and my mom knew exactly why that sign was hung, and why notica breakfast was like a nun who promised fast.

Pepe and La Nena were of those people who are not able to speak before eleven o'clock. Not that they did not like the wake, is bothered and became hysterical. Also, my mom says Pepe, who was a sun, was such that when asked a latte milk asked whether the charge separate.

Viewing Note that hung from the door, my parents thought they would be hilarious to go around the DO NOT DISTURB to read PLEASE MAKE OUR BED, and pick up the news and ask for a breakfast feast of Roman orgy.

Among the things I remember being asked are eggs cooked in every way possible, omelette, boiled eggs, fried, scrambled and Benedictine, and also asked them various flavors from juices which was the tomato, nothing more and nothing less. Dying of laughter like two teenagers were, lay down and see you tomorrow.

The next morning my dad and my mom came down to breakfast and met the other couple, Alejo and White. Alejo with the same face of serious hyper lawyer does not bother about anything, is mortified White horrors around the world and had the face of trauma. Just go to my mom grabbed my arm and said:

- do not know what happened to Pepe and La Nena!

- Quee? - My mother said, biting his lip to keep from releasing laughter.

- Some gringos called for a giant breakfast this morning at 6 am they knocked on the door with five breakfast cart and almost die.

- Noooooo! - Says my mom, who up until today the sun does not understand why blame some gringos that neither had seen nor there.

- What do you mean about gringos?

- Well I do not know, but that must have been a few gringos.

Of course, with the theme of my dad and gringos Mom broke down and laughed. To which White frightened began:

- It was you! It was you! - And my dad and my mom said happily-!!!!- Síiiiiiii and leave without expression: - Of course they were white.

White then asked my mother: - Swear that you will not say anything. Swear. Do not say anything please. I ask, do not tell. Do not say anything.

Indeed

said nothing, and though it cost them nothing, because Joker all feel proud to confess his joke, laugh could be the case due to the occurrence of tomato juice.

turned out that Joe tried to return the carts, but the Lord showed him the room service order that was his signature (which had stopped outside the door when ordering coffee and juice). So either way, stuck with their carts full.

In the midst of avalanche of food, Pepe decides that if you were charged and all, I have to eat. Determined to start with tomato juice, he grabs it, gets into bed with him and the inevitable happens. He bounces around making a foul tide of red liquid on the sheets, and shouting:

- Damn, I dropped the juice!

Nena shouted back: - I know shit I do not get up before 11 am no joda!

During the rest of the trip made plans for revenge against the "gringos of shit." But they never appeared.

last week when my mom and my dad drove the story, I said,

- Ma you have to have .

But Pepe has died and the girl years ago that left Venezuela. My mom said she would call not only for that, then let go, do something better, you give permission for counting you in the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment