Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sony Tv Movies From External Hard Drive

It is up to Brat


not be back again I'm fed up with the doctor. Makes me wait an hour and a half a room full of people sick with old magazines, used, scratched and broken where there is no model that does not have a mustache, blue ink.

then makes me wait twenty minutes in the cubicle of consultation, finally enters, crushes me language with Popsicle, without releasing pressure until it is clear that I am about to vomit. After sending me to sit in front of him and tells me that the only solution to my problem is something that I can do. Stop working at the mine, leaving the forest.

I am terribly allergic to not know what microscopic animal that lives between the land of the mine, including deer hair, the lice of birds and poo of cockroaches. Life is like that. I could be allergic to cats or dogs, seafood or chocolate, no. I'm allergic to lice bird.

I told the doctor, I will not give up work at the mine. I love what I do. What sense does it leave the work you love? and change your life. I could not devote myself to work just because, well I'm old. I can not do anything else.

As moving is something that really is not an option for me. I love animals, I love this forest, I was born here and here I want to die. Not find a single reason to deny him to badmouth the other dwarves as they say living here dissatisfied. They feel bored, there's never anything to do and feel that the characters that inhabit it are stupid or evil or conformist.

White is the case, this woman came in and created a strange atmosphere. Some reacted badly, with a distrust and paranoia in a very unusual dwarf. It seemed strange to see that some had it hidden inside us. Others do not take it so seriously.

I feel that White was a good thing. First off was a change, something new, we had decades engaged in the routine of getting up early in the week, go to work, come home, spend Sunday the lake and rise again on Monday as well.

This woman made us break the routine and we needed. He made us see that we were living a pigsty, for example. For me, the nastiness of some dwarf was unbearable. At night, the kitchen looked like the kingdom of flukes, let alone the mold in the bathrooms, rotten vegetables in the cupboard. Place sucks. I will not say who but two dwarves who have twenty years without washing his sheets. That smell, that even the skunk left to wander in here once confessed that he approached the door and was almost vomiting.

White

made us change, to recognize those details, we were forced to work in this direction and these changes are good. That led leaders relax a bit some other rules of the routine, were more open to return home early from time to time. As we said some dwarves, you do not have the same energy every day, there's nothing wrong with that sometimes say, now leave at half past five instead of six. Nobody dies for it.

Then came the roll of the witch, apple of the crisis. Snow White was not dead, but as usual paranoia and seized some stress. I think that rush to find the prince was not the solution. I do not think either that this was what White wanted. In my view he had no other choice. The man woke up and she went with him, but I know that deep down, she wanted something more to life than an eternal love, home, children and dogs, and could change the word 'home' for the word castle.

think Snow White is not happy at all. I noticed when it comes. Has changed, is consumed, find leisure activities that are far from the things they liked to do while living here. Certainly no longer the simple person I was when we met, I do not think that is a deliberate change, I think it was a victim of the pressures on living in a house where someone feels totally alien, foreigner, with customs very different from those who raised them.

also not forget, White experienced terrible things. His mother died very early, the relationship with the old stepmother was fatal, the woman was an abomination in every sense, not only in his dealings with White, but as human beings in general. Conceited, frivolous, materialistic, rude, never had with her a word of affection. No pity on their situation.

His father was a drunk zero. White went too well, and I rather admire a good heart because out of that environment does not succeed either.

the truth I want to live here all my life, however, occasionally disappoint me these dwarfs. So for them will be my condition is no laughing matter. Brat call me because I can not stop sneezing for my allergies, my suffering. Sometimes I get so angry, I go and lock myself and spend hours alone.

always forgive them and go and go back to being a loving dwarf. At the end of the day these Dwarves are my family and the family thing is that sometimes you hate, you feel foreign to them, different, strange, until you reveal causes, but you know who are the people who will love you unconditionally.

I live with them, maybe not happy but at least together, forever.


Source: Pear Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment