Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Constant Buzzing From Fridge

Dwarf: Grumpy, a realist



II of the confession of the dwarves.

I've gone through several nicknames: dark cloud, migraine boy, grumpy, grumpy. At the end it was Grumpy.

Say what you want, but do not consider myself an angry person. I'm just a private person, alone, I'm not someone who walks in the mood to bunch every day, causing me not to talk with dwarfs nor woodland creatures who have nothing new to contribute. I like to take my time on me. Could it be that this is SO bad way?

absurd fanaticism can not stand that others have dwarves with the idea that everything must be together in community, like we're cooked to each other, sometimes seem conjoined but seven. The worst thing is that if you can say something that does not go with the consensus of the majority, become hysterical. collapse.

Personally I did a lot of Snow White damage. My relationships at home became much more tense than usual. My usual pessimism became a perpetual bad mood that could not hide or avoid. Could not hide my face of disgust, distaste at opening my eyes every morning and having to remember: "Oh yeah, that chick live here."

Snow White had the audacity touch my things, to fix my bed, clean my nightstand. The worst thing is that attending to the education standards I had to stay silent mouth and even thank him. Caused me to send the devil himself. Who breeding era? Had hundreds of years being a midget messy, my mess was and is my order, I understand, nobody has to come to touch it.

I put a face and the other dwarves fell on me. "It's going to go" as if it were a big thing, as if we were to clear the forest or expropriate the mine. My answer: "What will this peaky, skinny, which is not in the brain but a single neuron to sing like a neurotic when alone, and think that makes it better than the birds and they revel in it." The dwarfs the vast majority did to one side to the point that instead of "Grumpy" my title seemed the "leper."

In my view it was outrageous the way that Snow White bit the apple and got in the mess that the witch. The get to see and the truth is that you really must be mentally deficient to open the door of the house to someone with that painting, and accept up an apple, absurdly red. What kind of trees was about this girl when you grow up? There is no way to describe what it was misplaced.

The truth is that everything seemed to suspect me. Is there not been a show? I still have doubt, because to have poisoned him went very well grace. Of course, in large part I owe it to me.

dwarves and they will leave there in the glass case. The idea of \u200b\u200blooking for the prince was mine. Should not be too religious to know that this type of poisoning resolves the kiss of a prince. If it is not because I put the batteries and forced the dwarfs mounted on donkeys and plunge to look, there had been no white horse, no party in the castle.

course, as always fulfilled the adage that no good deed that is not punishment. Some dwarves bother me, "because now she was with the guy and we spent status: SITENOMA, ie if I saw you do not remember."

armándome I saw them that scandal and thought, there's nothing more pathetic than evil idiot stuck with a woman who does not stop. Neither Snow White dead would stay with them, or that reventáramos the mine with a hammer. She was not even that interested in money, status is that matters to these women. Each one with its subject in life.

Many dwarf and felt depressed because she got married, had children and made us aside. I insisted, "let the drama, what happened had to happen. The lady made her life kept going, it was childish to think that we would take with her. We are not your children, please, as these guys are noisier than you thank God for just having to look at family gatherings. "

hate The hurt now, the treated with contempt when it comes. A contempt that leaves my poor face light years away. I disagree, I will be whatever, but always had education, forms of courtesy. Also, not for me to judge.

That's my view of things, if you do not like is not my problem.


By: Pear Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment