Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sand Buggy 80's Movie

Cinematograph


- Chama go to see The Leopard Epidermis.

- Yes Is it good? What is it?

- Well a buddy that is taken out of a concentration camp during World War II, he killed the parents and all siblings. They manage to send him to the United States, and escapes as a teacher hit him. Overall, it takes a family that makes it operates and beg and say every night that he behaved badly and that's why he was locked in the basement with cockroaches.

To all these, well the kind spectacular develops a phobia of insects, and has dreams about cockroaches and fumadísimas see those scenes in which a cockroach wings open, indeed it is something like "Kafka meets Almodovar," very strong but arrechísimo. But still, the fact is that the dude as fifteen years as a prisoner going to get a policeman who had his eye and escapes again.

is living on the street and falls for a chick millionaire, who saves her from stepping on a taxi while walking in New York, and ends up having an affair with her. Total chama's dad is the mayor of New York and joined with police to try to screw him, grab him and lock him, you fall to blows, they cut off a finger, but it's amazing how the pod is shot and action Keanu Reeves you die. The guy then begins to dream about rats, but do not know the scenes, you feel how rats will walk you through the arms .-

- not worth it now Stop! Basta! Porfa not continue.

- Ah ... but what bitter.

- I know sorry, corduroy is that some time I resolved that I do NOT want go to the cinema experience.

- But this is not to suffer. This is Kafka Meets Almodóvar. You say you like the picture and you will not see this thing? Impossible. You MUST go see it, let the simplicity, you can not stop watching this movie.

Not really. I'm not going to go see. Nor do I go to see the play of the indoctrination of young children do not know why, that everybody loves. What's next? We spend a NatGeo documentary of a burning type newly hatched chicks. Why do not you see that?

reminds me of the time recently operated for sinusitis my sister brought me the first season of 24 and Mystic River. Result: after seeing the film and the first two chapters of "Hello, my name is Jack Bauer, I am here to Protect You." Manu vomited all analgesics, she had to forget his astral travel and had to put up with hair postoperative pain.

No more movies of children locked up and starved, mutilations, rape, mothers denatured in which sales of film as if you had found a raccoon under the seat and you have their hair hanging with nails. Not anymore.

I refuse to spend my leisure time on things that make me go to bed with the idea of \u200b\u200b"humanity sucks" in the head.

Al cinema deuce again and now it is fashionable at the end of the film to the left chick with curly facts because "that's life." I do favor and I put the player in a crowded airport, the main character to run, walked almost the vehicles that arrive when the chick and got on the plane, which circumvents security but to run faster than police, that between the plane and yells "Kaatthhyyy!"

The chick remains silent. The guy approaches you and says "I love you." "But, you love Rachel, I heard you speak for days." "Yes, I said I loved her and always will, but not like you, not Just as Kathy. You. You've always been you. "And everybody is perplexed and, extras are always the worst actors, a marvel.

to be kissed and applauded the pilot and what is more, the pass first and the last scene is such a beach where I want to die, and also the chick had a baby and you're in a bikini and looks like a Victoria's Secret angel. To complete the guy does something that men never do, bring you sips and conscious.

will lie and everything you want. Will chimbo. Be an insult to our intellectual level of people read and that they are literate and cultivated strip. It will be a deception of a giant study to extort money from the masses, but I'm not interested. When I see those movies I laugh at bad jokes, I miss the love at this time is a pod incomprehensible that relationships do not end in beach hotels of five thousand dollars a night, Stephen and his combo, the Mayas and the end of the world.

And yes, you will go crazy, I talk to people and most are, "Santa Maradona, will have to go to another country." And I "But noooooo! I'm the new Carlos Baute, I stay in Venezuela, moderfackin I'm optimistic. "

help

But my optimism films tears of people crying out direct call psychiatrist , "Dr. Fragachan? Do not you think I can see early morning? Is that really my existential crisis just passed the orange alert to red alert.

I if I go to be happy and glad, and so do not judge me by now if I want to torment me just read the newspaper. After all, our existence in this crazy island seems increasingly sordid the latest installment of the film. It shows that you have to be careful what you wish for, while one said "I love being in a movie" to which fate came and said, "Okay, take yours."

Destination: You I make a correction, it was bad film, Disney's final and if possible with the salary of the female lead.

Well yes, occasionally you see a good movie and have to close my eyes and grit your teeth, but with proper psychological preparation and day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment