Friday, November 5, 2010

Skip To Primary Dune Buggy

Part II


's girlfriend catching you just walk to your table with a plate that looks more like a tray. It puts you face "hell I invited my friend, not a Puma." Then tell him what you have to tell every bride: "You're beautiful. I think you're the most beautiful bride I've seen. "

He'll say, Caracas code because you know what happened the bride. So is not stunning, it is to reward the effort. That woman is nine months feed water, lettuce and fruit. Run in the gym or greyhound racetrack. Botox is injected, it has become facials, peels has been done, facelifts and a number of painful body treatments to impress her new husband with a few suitcases zero cellulite.

Perhaps to be operated and it seems that the dress off the ribs XL XS up and down from there. Even with the excitement of the repowering surgical perhaps the bride told the designer: I start this turtleneck and I put a neck Dee Dee Jean, and if the priest did not marry me I put my uncle in a cassock that was Moncho seminarian.

also that day the woman got up at 5 am, showered and since then is getting dressed. Is tight under belts, funds, corsets and finally the dress, but she says she is very comfortable. His head is pressed by the hit, so much so that who sees it wonders what part of the family is of Asian descent. And there's the makeup. False eyebrows down, and that mouth, those Japanese Comic Strip cheeks, those eyes that have more colors than patchouli perfume box.

How is one says it's beautiful. It is not another. You praised the church, which one was not, but already the rumor that he was "eternal" because the priest "went on and on and on, and also sang in a musical rather than the Aula Magna."

Suddenly you hear a very familiar notes. Paso doble. Long live Spain and the old sauce, I want to be like Ariel. There is no marriage without these two songs. They stop all the old to dance, to start immediately afterwards collated sets merengue, regeatton and Chang.

Today it is rude to you do not have a large group Tatar style, a small group, a DJ and also a "surprise."

That's right. You what you like music, you're going to criticize. If all these groups are not people say, "buddy, how boring these people, get married and put some horns with I-pod. No fuck. If I take my house with this uncertainty it is for a decent party. "Of course, if all groups will then say," Hey, okay, people spend, it is not necessary to have this show here that looks like a concert, with a horns and an I-pod passes an equally well. Venezuela is not for this waste, this seems to boli-bourgeois. "

also be young people who say "what the DJ is pure crabs changa, or why I hate this moderfacking reguetton crabs" and the old "My God, but is that people my age will be completely deaf I am off I can not think. "

It gets worse because a girlfriend began with the topic of surprise and took out some drums. After all copied and became an original and said "I'm going to call a garotas." More than one has gotten it all, because in this country, less is losing out, what more? pussy, more is more! PERIOD.

At some point come out with Ricardo Montaner Vamos a la Conga and start the second show of the night. The cotillion. Before it was a simple cardboard hats, soon we will be putting a python living in the shoulders or you'll be given a kit at the door with kerosene and a tinderbox to spit fire. Since marriage is not like a marriage but a Halloween party. I hereby acknowledge that I love, is my favorite part, and my marriage was like the meeting of all the cartoons before. I have the piolĂ­n still I danced with Clarissa saved for when I say you want to disguise Pio-pio. At the end I'm Venezuelan.

What I did not, at least the second time, was the subject of throwing the bouquet. Except as are today's bouquets. Sometimes if a white cove, or a bouquet of flowers attached to a metal handle that if you get to hit someone over the head has to leave the conductor of the orchestra: "Gentlemen, please, if there is a doctor among the participants, thanks to come to the stage. "

course if the bride is nineteen years is funny. All girlfriends stand there, waiting to drop your bouquet. The boyfriends of the sweating because Chamas the Geva be mounted in the car all "Pedro Luis, one day we're getting married, right?"

But of the twenty-seven up, more to the society in which thirty is the age at which unmarried maid raisins, is not funny to be standing there, then come to an old woman say: "And you do not have a boyfriend my love? Quiet that comes. "

In my case, after my divorce was the subject of torture bouquet. My friends wanted to accompany them to endure the humiliation, but others saw me with a face "and you married, sorry, this bouquet is mine, the next I am. "

In every marriage there is the old sit-in that does not move from the table that you look perfect. Are the shaman dressed in clothing or print that is fashionable, if bows are bows, if seeds of seeds is, if black sandals black sandals. Is not remove the shawl. It was the pants because she shaves her legs. Is he finally left home after giving birth.

face is that they have to go. Is that moving the foot because he wants to dance. Is the guy who is already drunk and greets everyone. Is the fat that has been repeated three times the food and does not condone any appetizers tray.

Is the bug that is forty minutes talking to you about spear fishing, that asks for your sister, that until you said that you sent a mail and you do not stop because all you have in head is "How do you call this shit? I do not know. "So that is a friend of yours and you get all," Look I present to you ... "and of course the guy did not say his name but something like" Jodhuede. "

is the guy who destroyed the sweets table. Is the drunk guy to the old haunts. Is the mother of the bride with the face of stressful and a dress that will not let walk. Are the couples that do not appear anywhere because they are taking pictures and screaming from the stage to face "all this is very prick, but I am not for these jogging, what I want is to go to my house."

is the table of musicians, which has always painted to be more relaxed and more fun. Is the friend Bride is the first woman to take off their shoes, and the friend of the groom takes off his tie and the tie over his head. Is the group of friends that do nothing but take pictures between them. It is the couple whose third start was going to that wedding and dance merengue with sorrow and stand by themselves at the bar while you have life, she thought, I hope someday I marry this guy in a marriage like this, and thinking type This Geva was filmed I had to take it out tomorrow to the movies instead of bringing it up here.

are disgruntled. The tailing. Is the married couple who are fighting side of the car coming. Is the recently divorced his first outing alone. There are those who scratch, those who carry the scrapes, who sing songs of the eighties all gullet. Those who see everything from his chair and sat the old men who can not stop talking about politics. Is the old woman wore a dress that looks like her niece. Chama is the going down of the old hairstyle. Is that wine gown. Which is perched one thing that looks like a shower curtain. Is the nun friend of the family.

And occasionally, I am, that the last time I danced in marriage to John, fell to the ground in a turn and when someone finally helped us we were faced "when the track will see the panties came time to leave."

Thus, with party favors your feathers, your shame and a mouse sure you go to your home. The event was Great. No band, but if there are girlfriend crown. And in this country, crown with or without Osmel heard in the background of everyone's mind that "one night, as pretty as eeestaaa."

0 comments:

Post a Comment