Monday, November 1, 2010

Im 13 And I Use A Dildo

misunderstood what you say to someone who poses this situation?

* Names have been changed to protect the identity of the protagonists.

"Vanessa has been living with a guy who is a waste. This is what I call a Man-Cobra: cuellito rises, and fall does a little dance number. Since I knew she fell in a trance. He went from being a smart chick, cultured, with its own life, to be the puppet of Rafa.


It's amazing how one can witness the changing of someone you love. Things as wide as you no longer went out to dinner together because Rafa does not let up to hear her say things like "do not drink Pepsi and because Rafa says that women who drink soft drinks get very big ass."

Today, after years of living I realize that Vanessa no longer want. She dares not say, but it shows. Especially in the way he talks about his resignation and his relationship. There is no such brilliance when he says that "Rafa Rafa this and that." Now I hear more things like "What Rafa does not know that" or "I love to, but Rafa will not want to."

is also obvious that Rafa hits. The story of "I came across Sushi parakeet cage, because the cleaning was" not right. Clear that two changes. I do not want to say, first because he knows if he tells me straight, will have to accept reality. Your partner hits. Has to seek help.

Second, I think the judging, I'm going to say something like "I always told you this guy was a shit and you do not want me to ignore." And one of the parties harder to recognize a mistake is what you rub on your face. I guess he fears to meet a stone wall instead of his lifelong friend willing to tell, let's look ahead and forget the past.

could say good, love life Vane and Rafa's not my problem. If she wants to spend the rest of his face bruised and ripe avocado-green and black, that is roll it. But it concerns me greatly that this whole situation.

Vane Pass is not only a friend, is my partner. We partner for some time now. I produce clothes, she sells it. Sure, if I disappear it has nothing to sell. If it disappears, what I am is a room full of objects made by me. The roll is also that I can not do everything alone. Ideally, I'll buy my share of business or whatever. But I can not. Additionally, she does not want to, I can not oblige.

I have rotten to be working for Rafa. Because amid all this turmoil, the guy has gotten into our work life. Not only because she believes her work, "Rafa says we should not put more pieces on consignment. Rafa says that the latter making yours is not practical and not going anywhere. "But because he lost his job Rafa and now tries to live it, and as we are not going to sew me borrow, and I do not find how to say no.

saying that I have received does not have to pay the college buddy. That does not have to pay the market. Of course, after I find out that Rafa is with tremendous new flat screen HD Direct TV.

really do not know what to do. What I can say to Vanessa? How you arrived. How do you advise? How do I get out of this package?

Vane is as numb from Rafa, used to his rudeness to their absurd demands. Is a queue do with it what he wants, but to a level that if she gets out of your body for a moment that lives would be absurd. That hardly is an adult who makes decisions, is a dummy a guy who is crazy.

I realize I do things and I will not live the rest of my life working for a living. Sooner or later I'm going to depress me and I'll burn myself.

not want to leave the business which cost us much to build, with all the dreams we had, which invested much time, so much effort and is an important part of my life. It is not fair. Why do I have to leave me, just because he is a pig and she does not cease to open our eyes? "

How do this? What are you reading? What would you do if you were to advise someone in this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment