Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feeling Sick And White Spots On The Tongue

Safety Tips


This came out yesterday El Universal, the title to avoid being victims. We are evil to the dwellers in the City of Fury, although as in this city, has its dark side. Here I put what I thought when I read it, but good advice that basically it is worth considering. I leave out for them.

1. keep a low profile. Do not wear jewelry and cars out in discrete, preferably out in groups. Sal

bare your house, do not ever put on this butterfly dijecito says that although China is Made a gold chain as a rapper. Nothing bracelets, or trinkets, or zarcillitos, or anything like that. And do not ever give away or a "virgin plis" this December, in this country, the medal is as the procession inside. Giving away things like that is like telling someone "takes for you to die." Best print these you give and say, "to see how I love you." It is also much cheaper.

Lo is better if you leave a group, good for the single woman is terrific excuse to invite that majarete to leave, but also the drama of whether or not to fish calarte slime that is the only dog \u200b\u200bthat barks you .

2. Avoid out at night. More to remote locations if you do not know.

Avoid going at night: Tremendous calarte excuse for any of those tragic Christmas dinners, home of the friend whose mother makes a stumbling hallacas with tomatoes and whole garlic cloves. Of course this is a tragedy for the man mounted horns and an excuse for every time one says "now go out with my friends," the guy who throws a modern saying "I do not think it is not because I do not want to go, is that the country's situation is not for women to walk out alone. "

3. Tell your family when you go to where you , and if going home. Maintain a safe and quick communication with their families always carry a means of communication.

Tell those close to where it is: my mom pussy please Do not read this thing, because even though I have thirty-one years the "where are you going? Who? Mariana why? "I know her? What school? What restaurant? What time do you get? Are you going to go well? Are not you going to comb? No. God, if you see that we are ready, now the sermon will be extended fifteen minutes: "I do not answer well, look what I have to know did you not see the article in El Universal? Fack!

4. Watch what happens around . Detect strangers car, suspects and, if necessary, notify the police, but go to a site with lots of pedestrian traffic. First

this advice, all at the same time you can not follow or Jack Bauer. I miss here is the whole world. Those of us who have been left in this country we are all crazy. Today, the kidnappers are in cars better than one, with a blackberry more horny than one with an iPod touch, with a brand sunglasses. That was before a thief you came with a penknife to Decit "Mommy give me separate." Now the more normal it seemed the person flees faster. Here the people are stripping good ball, the rogue is doing well.

Then is the call to the police, is to fuck? I every time I see one of those checkpoints are as promoters think spreading propaganda, but in this case choros band.

5. Change your routines. Do not go to the same hours from home or work. Be unpredictable.

not get on the same hours of work. Tremendous excuse for being late for work. "It's just that today I had to leave an hour later because I'm changing the routine to the kidnappers." Of course you have your flat, because then you have to stay an hour glued to the computer per the same reason.

6. Cree consciousness. Keep your family and employees aware of the risks and modes of operation of kidnapping gangs. Make them aware of how to act.

This is what earns you the reputation of hysterical, paranoid, I know several (occasionally myself) who follow this rule to the letter. It's that you say "Hey, premiered the new film by Julia Roberts." "So? What difference does it make? Can not go to the movies. You can attack on the road, or parking lot, it seems that the cinema queues steal your blackberry. Moreover, in Caracas "a dark age? but what do you think what I'm what? "Cool McCool? In addition to the exit is dangerous, and above all you can throw in the popcorn burundanga. "Yes, this is not necessary. From this we have enough.

7. Be careful . Do not talk to the staff you have at home and office about your possessions, and check, if possible, if these people have a history.

This I love. This is aimed at all the sifrino which only talk about things like that, "or fairy, is that this weekend we're going to Moustique." Or this range which is even worse than saying things like "Paris on this date is a disgust, that you come and say, but hey what happened here. Oh no. Fatal. "It is not for, not for, not for, not to speak of things you have, which bought the brand of something or other, the kind of do not know how. Gentlemen, as well as ugly as you see here have a reason to change the subject.

8. Be discreet. No place in social networks data or pictures that could be attractive to criminals, and instruct his family not to do so.

Well this is a dead letter for many people. If you live in the developed world have more freedom, although their cases were heard. But here City of Fury is who tweet, "I'm in Chama Street Colinas de Bello Monte, just getting to the bakery and tweeting from my blackbery with my yellow shirt." Or put in Facebook albums that range from: My house with all the photographic tour. My birthday with a whole family tree. And then they mounted mobile photos, since I bought a boat to "here I am with George and Gaby with mega Ipad I just bought in CCMillenium I go EVERY DAY BREAKFAST."

This

is that when you see people at parties around them say, "porfis, I mountains photos on Facebook that I do not like a lot. "Well, turn around and give you a talk that could be summarized in three words: Ferrer. Lupita Ferrer.

People, Facebook is fun, I do not judge you if you lose your time or not, I have this blog is not for me to tell anyone how to use their time more than one will say that what this Geva ball rising at 5:30 to write "a book about what? ... fuck no!"

I

I get every day, not criminalized, but Facebook is how the street. If I would not put on the blog, at least on Facebook. If you do not stop a stranger on the street say, "Hey doctor, look at this Photo of Gaby when she gave birth that she almost looks a tit. "Then there's mountains. At least that's my philosophy.


9. in transit. Keep windows up and a safe distance from car in front that allows you to maneuver if necessary.

in transit. Well I have no one to go with the windows up because if they are under my clunker I need a gruero to make them up. And as a prudent distance, very nice and all, but here if you leave more than eight inches from the car in front of you and yours spend several things: 1. You colean the living. 2. You put the bikes and if they impact you are thrown the floor and there is tragedy. 3. On the back it looks like he had swallowed a nail you meters the horn and start insulting you.

The safe distance is what brings you less trouble.

10: not stop. Do not give assistance to anyone or attend motor applications, if you want to help leave the area and call the police or firefighters.

If you see an old woman lying on the floor, as they fuck. Or that it was your aunt. Moreover you call your aunt at the time "Auntie, what else? How do you keep the tension? Aunt Well then do not go, because if you get a patataús on the street is going to pick Mayu. Already know?

Now, which "meets the application" of a motor, because you stopped on the street and not visible to have an emergency, I expect the motor will say "nooo vaaaleee, I will not fool Robal pol . Bug dumber. "


11. If you intercept . Try to run away, turn the alarm horn touches, the attention and if you clog a vehicle crash that closes in the middle because that will disable it. Here

tell you I miss you boot your shirt and show the S's on your chest. The reality is that 90% of cases you're fucked if you intercept, and if you try that you can not fuck you fuck. Unless you beat the other twin and you can make ice bazooka or turpial and fly.

Moral: It is prudent and wise to take these things into account immediately, though some have their other side.

At the same time, encerrándote and amargándote, not down the glass or to grab a parking ticket, and pulling the cart as if you were Jack Bauer and arming a fart if you chocking a safe car in which there is a armored type willing to shoot you and accomplishes nothing.

Sincerely

am hoping we finish we all sick of it to make a strong statement, as has been done in Colombia and Spain, or that priest famous in Mexico. I do not know what else we are waiting. We may live in peace and we must demand it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment