Saturday, November 13, 2010

What Does An Illinois Drivers License Look Like

Anita Tally Hell Resolution


A year ago it decided to take my writing seriously, really put heart, time, take it as a profession. The challenge was "a year old in hell" and the truth is that if hell is so not so bad ...

A story I see what I have:

A complete novel, gender, fantasy, young audience. Or rather the first part because I think it is and provides for more. The curious thing about this story is that I was writing a completely different, I did a comparison with something fancy and I said, this comparison may get something interesting. And when I came to see was twenty chapters.

All these I will admit that with this first novel, which still has no name but I call "What's Nalcor" because that is one of the main characters do not know what I to do.

really do not know if I'm taking it to a publisher, if I'm taking a spell first, if I'll post here under the name Pera Williams, if Williams Pear open your own blog and I will publish the chapters are relatively short, if even Pera Williams is going to say, "ok people, here's the story. It's free for you can not afford anything, and who feels that if he were in a bookstore would have paid 20 bolivars, lay them here. "

Anyway. I do not know. I keep spinning.

But that's not all I have. I'm working on a book of short stories for adults, it has to do with relationships and all the affective. I'm working on another book of stories for adults that is ... that they are not ahead, but that is a vacilón.

'm also working on a group of "letters" of women, this project is I have about half, and I have also a story book for teens who do is much more advance.

So far this is pretty much count on my creative writing. I forgot to tell a project called F. other young adult novel that is almost complete but still lacks polish. That what I have stayed there, I will admit that two weeks ago was going to edit would click select all and then going to give enter , pleasing Cerberus Part of me says "it it sucks. "But, I know it would be wrong to do so because the content is not erasable, rather I have to pass a lot, but a lot of polishing. So good ... so it goes.

All these ideas I have two more who want to stay afloat. Both for teenagers and one more, I began writing quite time the novel is rather complicated, which I would like very much because it has mystery, intrigue, and ... say you have a lot of Caracas.

I have also "in idea" another novel that is oddly and name and that came from a conversation with one of you, via digital, and will come around soon.

Anyway. The workload is bigger than my humanity.

Sooner or later, if the country and the fact they let me, will find ready and armed any of these projects. Beginning with the story of teenagers and following the stories of adults. Actually I had not realized how much I had written until I sat here to list them all.

wanted to acquaint how things are going, and give a small preview and see what you think. Do not tell them which of all projects.

In any case, has not been easy. It is very uphill to maintain discipline, getting up every day, writing, printing, editing, no stopping him that voice in your head that says "cock cloths, you will never get anywhere with this devote yourself to something else, you confuse Vargas Llosa papaya. "

I have also received help from many people that hold my weird moods, they print my pages are read and discussed. Among them is Jiminy Cricket, which he said will help me poking the accelerator, to annoy me every day, "ok, Manu tell me the number of pages."

's even a "fate godmother" let's call TíoPK, presented here on a Sunday at eight p.m. ready to go image by image. This serves, it does not. You have to ask yourself these questions, but more importantly, you must follow. And my face is enduring trauma because one of my worst faults is my low tolerance for criticism, so in terms of personal growth that is huge for me.

In any case, here are one of my favorite parts. Mind you, not everything is so gloomy and there are parts that make you laugh I promise, I do not conceive of life without a sense of humor, just that I think one of the most beautiful and wanted to share with you, I leave:

"Do not you understand? Do you think an immaturity? All this nonsense. Do a test to visualize. With one hand take a tinderbox, on the other paper. Turn it on for a corner. Then starts to burn and disfigure.

gradually consumed. Lose its essence. Lost functionality. Lose reasons. Lose reasons. Becomes unusable and unrecognizable. Wait until almost charred and drop it, suddenly. Notes the decline in flames, the slow and sad decline.

Now soil collected the ashes and look at your hands. How have you been?

So I was left after passing through me. After one day I burned your eyes. I also turned on, I was transformed beyond recognition, went down in flames, and now ...

Now I'm on the floor like a burnt paper.

I warn you. When a woman is burned, if you play it, his body charred but not heavy, black spot you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment